IT'S TIME TO PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS!
Next Tuesday, in honor of the end of NaBloPoMo, we will crown three winners in a Sally Clarkson book giveaway!
Apologies to any of you dad or childless readers out there; though, wait, I will let you submit your wife's or a friend's name - good Christmas or baby shower gift maybe? These books are specifically written for moms. (Being pregnant certainly counts, so submit your name if you want to!)
Here are the books to be mailed to your home if your name is chosen:
Ministry of Motherhood
this is for homeschooling moms
Here are the contest rules and regulations (ha!):
- You must comment on the blog to have your name entered into the drawing. I will submit your name separately for each book, so let me know which you're interested in, (one, two, or all three)
- You may only win one book and only one entry per book per household.
- You'll have to email me your address, or some address, to receive your prize. Arrangements will be made privately, not here on the blog.
- I will mail anywhere in the world!
- Get a friend to enter and I'll give you an extra entry on the book of your choice!
- The contest organizer reserves the right to do whatever she wants; these rules are subject to change at any time. (I'm a dork.)