1. Elizabeth drew a picture of the face she wanted on paper.
2. I drew that face as best I could onto the pumpkin.
3. We cut around the top of the pumpkin.
4. Elizabeth pulled the top off.
5. We removed the innards.
6 & 7. I cut the face and Elizabeth pulled out the pieces. Then she put the top back on.
8. We took a picture of the two of them together!
Have a safe and fun Halloween!
E! Your pumpkin says it all!! You are a very happy little girl and your pumpkin's smile makes me happy, too!ReplyDelete