Brian will be 8 months old tomorrow! He has been busy learning to do new things and exploring the world with his brow furrowed.
Here are some things you might enjoy knowing about him:
- He is a VERY happy baby.
- He can chow down. He eats an entire cup of food at each meal and nurses.
- He's getting good at eating pick-up food: crackers, puffs, pieces of banana.
- He can get on his hands and knees and move his hands or his legs, but has not gotten them coordinated to crawl yet.
- He can get from hands and knees to a sitting position, and from sitting to his belly, without any trouble.
- He can play by himself for quite a while, as long as there are enough things around to grab and chew on.
- He LOVES the television and looks so cute on the floor staring up at the screen that's so large compared to him.
- He can clap his hands and loves his own ability to make noise with his voice or toys.
- If holding onto something, he can stand alone for a little while.
- He likes to wake up in the morning before 6am, often before 5:30.
- Elizabeth is one of his favorite people, and can really get him laughing.